Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Down By The Sea


After a hectic work week and being horribly sick, I'm happy to report that I am back and ready to blog. Lately, us East Coasters have been dealing with some rather gloomy weather and it's really making me want summer even more. I live for the beach. My parents are fortunate enough to own a small house near Long Beach Island, New Jersey and it's my favorite place in the entire world. I just want to be there so bad right now! I'm really excited to do some by-the-shore-thrifting this year. Long Beach Island is filled with some lovely hidden treasures.

Anyway, my intense shore craving has served as inspiration for this post. Here are some fabulous eco-friendly picks inspired by the sea. May these surf style goods take you away to your favorite beach, even if it's just in your head :)


handmade in the USA with recycled sterling silver

made of recycled polyester, organic cotton, and rayon

made of 100% reclaimed metal in Los Angeles

featuring recycled paper beads by 31 Bits

Tote by Sperry Top-Sider - $99.99 (on sale)
made from recycled sailcloth in Portland, Maine

infused with certified-organic lavender

made with sustainable bamboo arms

1 comments:

  1. Love this roundup, especially that John Masters Sea Mist! :)

    --Aleigh

    ReplyDelete