Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Behind The Blog: Update!

Hey everyone. Just wanted to share some good news with you. I've been crazy busy and unable to blog recently because I started a new job! I'm currently a server at a really lovely restaurant located in Warren, New Jersey called Stone House. I'm happy to report that they support local and organic farming and even grow some of their ingredients right on site. I'm really looking forward to working there this summer. Hopefully, I'll be able to bring in more money and learn a ton of new stuff about food, wine, and serving.

But right now, I'm in that weird transition period where I'm still working at my old job while trying to train at my new one. This means I've been working way more than usual so I haven't had much time to blog. But I promise that will change once I'm all settled in at Stone House.

Big thanks to my awesome friend, Heather, who helped me get the job at Stone House.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their spring. I'll be back soon! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment