Friday, May 11, 2012

What I'm Loving: Traveler's Clutch by Fleabags

I've been stumbling upon so many wonderful eco-friendly handbags lately and I'm really excited to share them with you. There's nothing I admire more than a designer who can turn recycled materials into something beautiful, especially purses. I'm a total sucker for them!

My latest obsession are these nautical style clutches by Fleabags (still on a sea-inspired kick!). They're so clean and modern looking. Handmade in the USA from organic cotton, hemp canvas, and repurposed leather, these bags are the perfect size for stashing your iPad or any other items that need a chic little carrying case. Fleabags was founded by Shira Entis and Alex Bell     two flea market addicts who were frustrated by the use of plastic bags. Together, they strived to provide an alternative that would be both practical and fashionable without being environmentally hazardous. Job well done, ladies. These are absolutely fabulous.


These go for $115 but I've got a sweet discount for you: From May 11 through June 15, enter FLEAWATCH20 at checkout and get 20% off! Discount valid on Traveler's ClutchBallet Totes, and Alice Knapsacks. Courtesy of People StyleWatch Magazine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment