Monday, April 23, 2012

Behind The Blog: My Eco Style Notebook

Hello, readers! Hope everyone is doing well. As for me, I'm just hanging out, doing a little scrapping with my notebook and I thought it would be a neat thing to share with you. You see, I'm a huge magazine junkie. I'm always tearing out articles and pictures, hanging them on my tack board or making collages out of them. Anything related to sustainable fashion most certainly gets saved. These particular pieces then make their way into my Ecosystem notebook.

Photo via Instagram with the help of PicFrame







































I know this seems like a dorky thing to do, but I love it. It helps me stay on top of the latest eco trends, thus allowing me to always have fresh topics to blog about. Whenever I read about a new brand or upcoming collection, I scribble it down in my notebook so I don't forget about it. I also like the fact that I'm reusing magazines instead of just chucking them out after reading (I do recycle them afterward, of course). Some of my favorite features are "Easy Eco" in People StyleWatch and "Feel Good Fashion" in Marie Claire. Both of them are great at bringing green fashion and beauty into the mainstream world of style.

I definitely recommend checking out Ecosystem notebooks and journals. They're made out of 100% post-consumer recycled paper, but I swear it looks and feels just like normal paper. They come in fun colors and different styles. The one I have has a little folder in the back where I keep all of my cutouts. I'm totally obsessed. Anyone who writes or draws should definitely scoop one up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment