Sunday, February 26, 2012

Celebs Going Green: Emmy Rossum at Global Green Pre-Oscar Party

If there's one show I'm hopelessly addicted to, it's E! News. The other night, there was a segment on the 9th Annual Pre-Oscar Party hosted by Global Green on February 22, 2012. One star that caught my eye was Emmy Rossum, star of the Showtime series Shameless, who rocked a pastel yellow dress made of hemp and pineapple fibers (courtesy of designer, Oliver Tolentino). I thought she looked absolutely fabulous in the 50's inspired silhouette.


Her make-up was done by Amy Nadine, who used Tarte products. "Inspired by the sweetness of the dress’s color and form, I chose a color palette of sherbets and bubble gum, perfectly suited for spring,” says Nadine. The whole look really came together wonderfully    a great representation of eco-friendly being chic.

Watch the other celebrities who attended the party talk about Global Green and the environment here.

2 comments:

  1. The dress looks great, I wonder if its biodegradable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great question! I'm not exactly sure. I didn't read anything about it being biodegradable, but if it's made exclusively of hemp and pineapple fibers, I don't see why it wouldn't be. Thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete