Saturday, August 18, 2012

What I'm Loving: Sessun at Asos

Summer is quickly coming to an end and you know what that means... fall fashion, baby. Not sure what it is about hoodies and skinny jeans, but they really ease that dreadful going-back-to-school-feeling. And even though I'm living out my last days of summer as a beach bum, I'm secretly looking forward to dark colors and lots of layers. Bring it on, September!



When I spotted these new Sessun arrivals at Asos, I immediately was giddy with fall fashion fever. From the deep red pea coat to the burnt yellow tea dress, these pieces embody classic autumn style with a slight retro twist. Versatile and simple, Sessun always manages to be on trend with classic Parisian flare. Designer Emma Francois uses inspiration from her travels in her colour, pattern and fabric choices, resulting in timeless collections for the past 15 years. With a strong focus on luxury and sustainability, Sessun uses organic fibers and fair trade crops wherever possible.

Bright Skinny Jeans (top left) - $213
Batwing Knit (top right) - $179
Wool Woven Tea Dress (bottom left) - $196
Palemberg Wool Pea Coat (bottom right) - $350


Now, if only I had the money to buy these gorgeous pieces! :)

5 comments:

  1. Though I'm sad to see summer go, I, too, can't wait to wear new beautiful fall clothes.
    Nice blog. I'm glad I found you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute! I love everything you post, and I love that it's eco-friendly! I'd love to guest blog for you! I'm not really sure how else to contact you, so if you're interested in having me guest blog for you feel free to send me an email: mich.deav@gmail.com

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erghgh Blogspot deleted my comment... >_< Well it looks like Michelle beat me to it... but I would also love to guest blog for you! I know it's hard to keep up with a blog, so you can always use more help right?? If you need some help you can get in touch with me at adrienneerin77 AT gmail DOT com.

    Also this is random, but while looking for your email address I saw you like The Postal Service. Me too! I'm actually listening to Such Great Heights right now! xD Anyway, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asos is so addictive! Completely love the yellow dress! :) x

    http://www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete